Clay Mask Recipe

I love whipping up this super easy mask. I use Frankincense and Tea Tree because it is great support for my skin and two of my favorite oils. I don’t wear much make-up and I am guilty of not washing my face before bed. This mask really pulls everything out and leaves it feeling clean and fresh. You can get creative with other essential oils that are beneficial for skin. The clay is extremely absorbent, so it draws toxic substances out and is known for reducing pores.

Putting this mask together is easy peasy. Mix together in a ceramic bowl. Do not use metal utensils. You can add water to thin it out if needed. Apply a thin layer over face.

I usually keep my mask on until dry, about 20 mins. You will feel your skin tighten as it dries. If you have sensitive skin, I would test an area before applying. Once you take it off you’ll find that your skin is a little red. That is normal. I finish my regimen with Renewal Serum!

No comments:

Post a Comment